Passage 1. How experience is developed, its different stages and comparison between them.
Passage 2. The Antarctic, and its effects on the globe’s weather.
Passage 3. Documenting history with moving pictures (videos), and the historian rejection.
Writing Task 1 (a report)
We were given a table showing the percentage of sales and waste of food on every day of the week in a large supermarket. The task was to summarize the information provided and where possible compare and contrast data. The table had days of the week in the rows (Monday – Sunday) and the following in 3 columns: average sales of food (£), average waste (£), waste as percentage of sales (%).
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people say that parents have the most important role in a child’s development. However, others argue that other things like television or friends have the most significant influence. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
- Where do you live?
- Is it a nice place to visit?
- Let’s talk about numbers: do any numbers hold particular meaning in your culture?
- Do you think people should attach particular meaning to numbers?
- Do you have any numbers that are special to you?
- Between numbers and words, which do you remember easily?
- What do you do to remember them easily?
Describe your ideal house. Please say
- Where do you want the house to be?
- What should it look like?
- How many people should it accommodate?
- Do you think people in cities are better off than those in rural areas, and why?
- Do you think cities will grow bigger and bigger in coming years?
- What problems are involved when cities grow bigger?
- Is there something that can be done to restrict the growth of cities?
آزمون آیلتس در ارمنستان و اسپانیا
تست واقعی آیلتس جنرال در انگلستان اکتبر 2011
تست اسپیکینگ آیلتس در استرالیا
IELTS test in Pakistan – October 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS Speaking test in Melbourne, Australia – September 2011
IELTS test in Western Australia – September 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS Speaking test in the UAE – September 2011
IELTS test in Melbourne, Australia – September 2011 (General Training)
IELTS Speaking test in the USA – September 2011
IELTS test in Algeria – September 2011 (General Training)
IELTS Tips from a Band 8.5 Scorer
IELTS test in Russia – September 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS test in Taiwan – September 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS Speaking test in Hyderabad India – August 2011