Below are the Writing and Speaking sections shared by our kind friend D, who took an IELTS exam recently in Australia.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to a professional photographer who has taken your family photo recently. You liked the photo and would like to ask the photographer to take pictures at your special event. In your letter explain
- why you liked the photograph
- what kind of event you have planned
- what types of photographs you would like the photographer to take
Writing task 2 (an essay)
These days people often feel stressed. What are the reasons for stress in people’s lives? What are the solutions?
- Tell me your full name, please.
- Where do you live?
- How long have you been staying in this suburb?
- Do you like flowers?
- What purposes do people in your country use flowers for?
Talk about a vehicle that you would like to buy. Please say
- What vehicle is that?
- Why do you like it?
- Do you intend to buy this vehicle in future?
- What purpose would you use this vehicle for?
- What types of vehicles are used in your community?
- What type of vehicles do people use in your country?
- What is the difference in transport now and in the past?
- What in your opinion causes traffic jams these days?
- What do you think about government funding transportation projects?
- What should be done by the government to improve transportation?
آزمون آیلتس در ارمنستان و اسپانیا
تست واقعی آیلتس جنرال در انگلستان اکتبر 2011
تست اسپیکینگ آیلتس در استرالیا
IELTS test in Pakistan – October 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS Speaking test in Melbourne, Australia – September 2011
IELTS test in Western Australia – September 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS Speaking test in the UAE – September 2011
IELTS test in Melbourne, Australia – September 2011 (General Training)
IELTS Speaking test in the USA – September 2011
IELTS test in Algeria – September 2011 (General Training)
IELTS Tips from a Band 8.5 Scorer
IELTS test in Russia – September 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS test in Taiwan – September 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS Speaking test in Hyderabad India – August 2011