Section 1. Registering a new patient in a hospital.
Section 2. About airports.
Section 3. Research related to different kinds of computer users.
Section 4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. About dinosaurs.
Passage 2. History of creation of banknotes.
Passage 3. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a report)
Describe two pie charts representing information about water consumption in Australia.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Paying university graduates large salaries is justified, but only if they had to pay for their education. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?
- Do you live in a big city or in a small town?
- Do you like flowers?
- For which purpose are flowers used in your country?
- What do you do with flowers on festivals?
Describe a leisure center in your city (a park, a cinema, a shopping mall or similar). Please say
- Where is it located?
- What amenities does it offer?
- How often do you go there?
- What are the common leisure activities in your country?
- What activities do teenagers do in your country?
- Why do teenagers prefer to spend more time at home?
آزمون آیلتس در ارمنستان و اسپانیا
تست واقعی آیلتس جنرال در انگلستان اکتبر 2011
تست اسپیکینگ آیلتس در استرالیا
IELTS test in Pakistan – October 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS Speaking test in Melbourne, Australia – September 2011
IELTS test in Western Australia – September 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS Speaking test in the UAE – September 2011
IELTS test in Melbourne, Australia – September 2011 (General Training)
IELTS Speaking test in the USA – September 2011
IELTS test in Algeria – September 2011 (General Training)
IELTS Tips from a Band 8.5 Scorer
IELTS test in Russia – September 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS test in Taiwan – September 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS Speaking test in Hyderabad India – August 2011