Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to a friend in a foreign country. Ask him/her
- What kind of job would you be able to get there?
- Why would you want to work there?
- What are the working conditions there?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some people believe that giving a weekly allowance will help children to succeed in life when they grow up. Do you agree or disagree?
- What is your name?
- Please state your full name.
- Do you work or study?
- What city are you from?
- Do you think this is a good place to live in?
- Do you like movies?
- When you were a child what kind of movies did you like to watch?
- What do you think about art?
- Did you like painting when you were a child?
- What were you writing as a child?
Talk about an activity that you do to keep yourself healthy. You should say:
- what this activity is,
- when you do it,
- where you do it,
- whether you would recommend this to others and why.
I was asked more questions on the topic above.
آزمون آیلتس در ارمنستان و اسپانیا
تست واقعی آیلتس جنرال در انگلستان اکتبر 2011
تست اسپیکینگ آیلتس در استرالیا
IELTS test in Pakistan – October 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS Speaking test in Melbourne, Australia – September 2011
IELTS test in Western Australia – September 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS Speaking test in the UAE – September 2011
IELTS test in Melbourne, Australia – September 2011 (General Training)
IELTS Speaking test in the USA – September 2011
IELTS test in Algeria – September 2011 (General Training)
IELTS Tips from a Band 8.5 Scorer
IELTS test in Russia – September 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS test in Taiwan – September 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS Speaking test in Hyderabad India – August 2011