- What is your name?
- What is your job?
- What are your responsibilities at work?
- Please describe your city.
- Have you been to a live concert before?
- Can you describe it?
- Are there any differences between live music and music played on a CD?
- When was the last time you watched a concert on TV?
- How do you manage your time?
Describe a situation when you helped somebody. Please say
- Who was he/she?
- When did it take place?
- How did you help him/her?
- Are there families that need help?
- What help does the government provide for such families?
- Are there non-government organizations that can help people in your country?
- Did you experience help coming from the government?
آزمون آیلتس در ارمنستان و اسپانیا
تست واقعی آیلتس جنرال در انگلستان اکتبر 2011
تست اسپیکینگ آیلتس در استرالیا
IELTS test in Pakistan – October 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS Speaking test in Melbourne, Australia – September 2011
IELTS test in Western Australia – September 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS Speaking test in the UAE – September 2011
IELTS test in Melbourne, Australia – September 2011 (General Training)
IELTS Speaking test in the USA – September 2011
IELTS test in Algeria – September 2011 (General Training)
IELTS Tips from a Band 8.5 Scorer
IELTS test in Russia – September 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS test in Taiwan – September 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS Speaking test in Hyderabad India – August 2011