Section 1. A person who recently moved to the city was talking to an admin office about his medical registration.
Section 2. A teacher was talking with two of his students about their research.
Section 3 and 4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. Description of three kinds of city tours.
Questions: about the tour and bookings.
Passage 2 and 3. Don’t remember.
Passage 4. Article about “The Sea Stallion – Vikings Ships”
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You want to work in another country. Write to your friend who lives there and ask for information about work in that country. Include in your letter the following points:
- why you want to work there and
- what kind of work you are looking for.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some think that giving a weekly allowance to children will help them to face less problems when they are adults. Do you agree or disagree?
- What is your name?
- Where are you from?
- What do you do for living?
- Do you enjoy it?
- Do you plan to continue?
- Do children swim in your country?
- Why do you think they are swimming more/less there?
- What are the benefits of swimming?
- Do you like swimming?
- Why do/don’t you like it?
Talk about an unusual activity that you did recently. Please say
- What was that activity?
- With whom did you do it?
- Why did you do it?
- How did you do it?
- Do you think activity is good to improve relationships between parents and children?
- What are the reasons for parents and children not being connected nowadays?
- How can parents be more connected with their children?
آزمون آیلتس در ارمنستان و اسپانیا
تست واقعی آیلتس جنرال در انگلستان اکتبر 2011
تست اسپیکینگ آیلتس در استرالیا
IELTS test in Pakistan – October 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS Speaking test in Melbourne, Australia – September 2011
IELTS test in Western Australia – September 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS Speaking test in the UAE – September 2011
IELTS test in Melbourne, Australia – September 2011 (General Training)
IELTS Speaking test in the USA – September 2011
IELTS test in Algeria – September 2011 (General Training)
IELTS Tips from a Band 8.5 Scorer
IELTS test in Russia – September 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS test in Taiwan – September 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS Speaking test in Hyderabad India – August 2011