The Speaking questions below came straight from Kuwait, where our friend V recently took his IELTS test.
- Describe the place where you live.
- What room do you like the most?
- Would you like to change something there?
- Do you like the color scheme of the place?
- What colors did you like as a child?
- What colors do you dislike?
- What colors would you apply in your house?
Describe a musical event that you have attended or seen on TV, please say:
- What event was it?
- Where was it?
- Did you enjoy it?
- Do people in your country accept international music?
- Does your country see some importance in music?
- Is it common for children in your country to learn music?
- Do you think that music or playing an instrument should be taught in school?
- What art or craft did you learn in school?
- What art would you like to learn in the future?
آزمون آیلتس در ارمنستان و اسپانیا
تست واقعی آیلتس جنرال در انگلستان اکتبر 2011
تست اسپیکینگ آیلتس در استرالیا
IELTS test in Pakistan – October 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS Speaking test in Melbourne, Australia – September 2011
IELTS test in Western Australia – September 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS Speaking test in the UAE – September 2011
IELTS test in Melbourne, Australia – September 2011 (General Training)
IELTS Speaking test in the USA – September 2011
IELTS test in Algeria – September 2011 (General Training)
IELTS Tips from a Band 8.5 Scorer
IELTS test in Russia – September 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS test in Taiwan – September 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS Speaking test in Hyderabad India – August 2011