Our kind friend from G from Taiwan has shared some information about his IELTS exam. He didn’t remember much about the Listening or Reading, but we have his Writing and Speaking questions:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a line graph describing data on marriages.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people believe that advertisements targeting children may have negative effects on them, and suggest banning such advertisements as a solution. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- Do you like swimming?
- Why do you like it?
- Would you recommend swimming for children?
- Do you like taking photographs?
- What kind of photographs do you like?
Talk about the kind of clothes you prefer. Please say
- What kind of clothes do you like?
- Why do you like that particular kind?
- Where do you buy such clothes?
- More questions about fashionable clothes.
- Will you go shopping for clothes or buy them online?
- Do you think clothes can affect people’s behavior?
آزمون آیلتس در ارمنستان و اسپانیا
تست واقعی آیلتس جنرال در انگلستان اکتبر 2011
تست اسپیکینگ آیلتس در استرالیا
IELTS test in Pakistan – October 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS Speaking test in Melbourne, Australia – September 2011
IELTS test in Western Australia – September 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS Speaking test in the UAE – September 2011
IELTS test in Melbourne, Australia – September 2011 (General Training)
IELTS Speaking test in the USA – September 2011
IELTS test in Algeria – September 2011 (General Training)
IELTS Tips from a Band 8.5 Scorer
IELTS test in Russia – September 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS test in Taiwan – September 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS Speaking test in Hyderabad India – August 2011