IELTS questions from Yekaterinburg, Russia were shared by our kind friend O, who remembered the Writing and Speaking parts as follows:
Writing task 1 (a report)
Describe the process of making canned fish according to a diagram. It consisted of about 20-25 pictures. Stages were marked with arrows.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays some secondary schools give children general education in a range of traditional disciplines, while others claim to be more specialized and pay attention to some particular classes, excluding some general ones. Which of two school types is better for children and why?
- Where do you come from?
- Is it a rural or an urban area?
- What do you like or dislike about your place of living?
- What advantages or disadvantages does it bring to youth?
- Have you ever learned to dance? Why?
- Do you like dancing?
- When do people dance in your country mostly?
- What languages do you speak?
- What language would you like to learn? Why?
Talk about your favorite TV program. Please say
- When do you watch it?
- Why do you watch it?
- Why do you find it interesting?
- Do you think people watch TV too often?
- What advantages or disadvantages does it bring to adults and to youth?
- What do you think about famous persons on TV?
- Do you think they are really talented or just popular?
آزمون آیلتس در ارمنستان و اسپانیا
تست واقعی آیلتس جنرال در انگلستان اکتبر 2011
تست اسپیکینگ آیلتس در استرالیا
IELTS test in Pakistan – October 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS Speaking test in Melbourne, Australia – September 2011
IELTS test in Western Australia – September 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS Speaking test in the UAE – September 2011
IELTS test in Melbourne, Australia – September 2011 (General Training)
IELTS Speaking test in the USA – September 2011
IELTS test in Algeria – September 2011 (General Training)
IELTS Tips from a Band 8.5 Scorer
IELTS test in Russia – September 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS test in Taiwan – September 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS Speaking test in Hyderabad India – August 2011