The Speaking questions below were shared by K, who took his IELTS exam in the USA recently.
- Where are you from?
- Lets talk about the weather.
- How is it different in your country?
- What weather do you like/dislike personally?
- What is the best/worst weather for going to school/work?
- Where do you live now?
- Do you like the place you live in now?
- What is your favorite room and why?
- What would you change in your home?
- Describe your neighborhood.
Talk about a foreign movie that you saw. Please say
- What was it about?
- What did you like about it?
- Why did you remember that movie?
- Further conversation about movies and actors.
- Birds – do they have any meaning in your country?
آزمون آیلتس در ارمنستان و اسپانیا
تست واقعی آیلتس جنرال در انگلستان اکتبر 2011
تست اسپیکینگ آیلتس در استرالیا
IELTS test in Pakistan – October 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS Speaking test in Melbourne, Australia – September 2011
IELTS test in Western Australia – September 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS Speaking test in the UAE – September 2011
IELTS test in Melbourne, Australia – September 2011 (General Training)
IELTS Speaking test in the USA – September 2011
IELTS test in Algeria – September 2011 (General Training)
IELTS Tips from a Band 8.5 Scorer
IELTS test in Russia – September 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS test in Taiwan – September 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS Speaking test in Hyderabad India – August 2011