The speaking questions below were shared by A who took his IELTS exam in Melbourne, Australia.
- What is the meaning of your name?
- Do you like your name or not?
- Who chooses a baby’s name in your country?
- How important is name selection in your country?
Talk about a musical event that you have recently attended or seen on TV. Please say
- What kind of event was it?
- What did you like about it?
- Why did you like it?
- Why have you chosen to speak about this particular event?
- What is the role of music in our life?
- What kind of music do you listen to?
- Why do you think music is important?
- Do you think we should encourage children to listen to music from young age?
- Do you think children’s music today is different from the past?
- Do you think children should be taught to play a musical instrument in school?
- Are cultural songs popular in your country?
- What is the effect of music on the culture?
- What is the effect of international music on your country?
POWERED BY: www.onlinewriting.ir
آزمون آیلتس در ارمنستان و اسپانیا
تست واقعی آیلتس جنرال در انگلستان اکتبر 2011
تست اسپیکینگ آیلتس در استرالیا
IELTS test in Pakistan – October 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS Speaking test in Melbourne, Australia – September 2011
IELTS test in Western Australia – September 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS Speaking test in the UAE – September 2011
IELTS test in Melbourne, Australia – September 2011 (General Training)
IELTS Speaking test in the USA – September 2011
IELTS test in Algeria – September 2011 (General Training)
IELTS Tips from a Band 8.5 Scorer
IELTS test in Russia – September 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS test in Taiwan – September 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS Speaking test in Hyderabad India – August 2011