The following IELTS exam was shared by L and W who had their (identical) tests in Hungary and Holland.
Section 1. A woman wants to register in a Health Care Center.
Questions: multiple choice, form completion.
Section 2. Season opening presentation for a basketball team.
Questions: table completion, short answer questions.
Section 3. Construction of the Channel Tunnel.
Questions: information matching (years to events), map labeling (completing the plan of the tunnel).
Section 4. Discussion of the old way of life.
Questions: table completion.
Passage 1. The life of Thomas Young.
Questions: True / False / Not Given, short answer questions.
Passage 2. How children develop a “theory of mind”. Different experiments and researches related to this issue.
Questions: information matching, fill in blanks (complete the summary).
Passage 3. Marketing study of consumers’ behavior (why people don’t always buy new products).
Questions: True / False / Not Given, multiple choice.
Writing task 1 (a report)
The task was to write a report on two bar charts comparing the number of male and female students in four different subjects (Media Studies, Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics) between 1990 and 2005.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Many people support the development of agriculture, such as factory farming and creation of new fruits and vegetables. Others oppose to this idea. Present both sides and give your personal opinion.
- What is your name?
- Where is your hometown?
- What is it famous for?
- Did you learn about your hometown’s history in school?
- How often do you travel by plane, why?
- Is it better to travel by plane, why?
- Will we travel more or less by plane in the future, why?
- Do you meet new people where you live?
- Where can you meet new people?
- Is it possible to meet foreigners where you live, and where?
- Where do young people usually meet each other?
- Where did young people meet each other in the past?
Talk about something you are really good at doing. Please say
- What is it?
- When did you learn to do it?
- How often do you do it?
- How do you feel when you are doing it?
- Do you like learning new abilities and skills?
- Where can we learn new abilities and skills?
- Is it easy or difficult for adults, middle-aged people to learn new abilities and skills?
- Why is it difficult for them?
- Is it only influenced by their attitude, talent can be learned or you must be born with it?
- Give examples of talents that you can’t learn.
آزمون آیلتس در ارمنستان و اسپانیا
تست واقعی آیلتس جنرال در انگلستان اکتبر 2011
تست اسپیکینگ آیلتس در استرالیا
IELTS test in Pakistan – October 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS Speaking test in Melbourne, Australia – September 2011
IELTS test in Western Australia – September 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS Speaking test in the UAE – September 2011
IELTS test in Melbourne, Australia – September 2011 (General Training)
IELTS Speaking test in the USA – September 2011
IELTS test in Algeria – September 2011 (General Training)
IELTS Tips from a Band 8.5 Scorer
IELTS test in Russia – September 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS test in Taiwan – September 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS Speaking test in Hyderabad India – August 2011