The speaking questions below were shared by our kind friend I after hisin Dubai, UAE.
- What is your name?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- What is your job?
- What is important to you, the people you work with or the work that you do?
- Do you like animals?
- Which are the common animals that are made pets in your home country?
- Which wild animal in your country are you afraid of?
- Which animals do you think are a help?
- Do you think people spend more time inside or outside their houses?
Talk about a child that you know. Please include the following points in your speech:
- Describe your relationship with that child.
- Explain what he/she looks like.
- How do you feel about that child?
- Discuss why you choose to talk about this child.
- Are grandparents important these days?
- Is there any difference between being a parent in the old times and today?
- How are the expectations different?
- Do you think children at school learn more than at home?
- What can schools / universities do to better prepare children for the real life?
آزمون آیلتس در ارمنستان و اسپانیا
تست واقعی آیلتس جنرال در انگلستان اکتبر 2011
تست اسپیکینگ آیلتس در استرالیا
IELTS test in Pakistan – October 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS Speaking test in Melbourne, Australia – September 2011
IELTS test in Western Australia – September 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS Speaking test in the UAE – September 2011
IELTS test in Melbourne, Australia – September 2011 (General Training)
IELTS Speaking test in the USA – September 2011
IELTS test in Algeria – September 2011 (General Training)
IELTS Tips from a Band 8.5 Scorer
IELTS test in Russia – September 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS test in Taiwan – September 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS Speaking test in Hyderabad India – August 2011