The IELTS test questions below were shared by T from Kazakhstan after her recent Speaking exam:
- What is your full name?
- Do you work or study?
- Is it easy to find this kind of job in your country?
- How do you spend your free time?
- What would you change in your daily life? Why?
Talk about an advertisement that you have seen recently. Please say
- What was it about?
- Was it made well, and why?
- Why do you remember it?
- Do you see a lot of ads?
- Where are they located?
- Are there too many ads nowadays?
- Should they be restricted?
- What does usually work well in ads?
- What do you think makes ads successful?
- Do you think we became too materialistic nowadays?
آزمون آیلتس در ارمنستان و اسپانیا
تست واقعی آیلتس جنرال در انگلستان اکتبر 2011
تست اسپیکینگ آیلتس در استرالیا
IELTS test in Pakistan – October 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS Speaking test in Melbourne, Australia – September 2011
IELTS test in Western Australia – September 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS Speaking test in the UAE – September 2011
IELTS test in Melbourne, Australia – September 2011 (General Training)
IELTS Speaking test in the USA – September 2011
IELTS test in Algeria – September 2011 (General Training)
IELTS Tips from a Band 8.5 Scorer
IELTS test in Russia – September 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS test in Taiwan – September 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS Speaking test in Hyderabad India – August 2011