Writing task 1 (a report)
Compare figures in two pie charts that described what students in Britain have been doing after graduation in 2008. The first one was about the decisions of students with B.A degree, the second was on the students with M.A degree.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people believe that robots are getting increasingly important in our lives. However, others think robots are extremely dangerous. What is your opinion? Why?
- What is your name?
- Where are you from?
- Tell me about your hometown.
- What is your hometown famous for?
- What do you do for a living?
- Tell me about your typical day.
- Would you like to change it? Why?
- What do you do in your free time?
Tell me something about a foreigner that you like the most. Please say:
- Where did you meet that person?
- Why did you like him/her?
- What do you learn from him/ her?
- Do you like making friends with foreigners? Why?
- Is it easy to spot foreigners?
- What do you think about immigration?
- Why do you think people immigrate to other countries?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of immigration? below was shared by our Vietnamese friend T, and here are the parts he remembered:
آزمون آیلتس در ارمنستان و اسپانیا
تست واقعی آیلتس جنرال در انگلستان اکتبر 2011
تست اسپیکینگ آیلتس در استرالیا
IELTS test in Pakistan – October 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS Speaking test in Melbourne, Australia – September 2011
IELTS test in Western Australia – September 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS Speaking test in the UAE – September 2011
IELTS test in Melbourne, Australia – September 2011 (General Training)
IELTS Speaking test in the USA – September 2011
IELTS test in Algeria – September 2011 (General Training)
IELTS Tips from a Band 8.5 Scorer
IELTS test in Russia – September 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS test in Taiwan – September 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS Speaking test in Hyderabad India – August 2011