IELTS Speaking questions below were shared by our kind friend N from
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Tell me about your hometown.
- What is it famous for?
- Have you studied the history of your hometown at school?
- Do like watching news on TV or reading it in newspapers?
- Have you ever used Internet to read news?
- Do you watch dancing programs? What kind of dancing do you like to watch and why?
- Do you like to go to dancing classes?
- Is it good for children to learn how to dance? Why?
Describe a gift you bought for someone. Please say:
- What was it?
- Who did you buy it for?
- Why did you choose this gift?
- And please say whether the person liked it or not, and why.
- Was your gift expensive?
- Is it important to you that your gifts are expensive?
- Do you think the person you bought the gift for cares about its price?
- Are gifts important?
- In your country, when do you usually give gifts?
- Is it hard for you to choose gifts for others?
- What is easier for you: giving or receiving a gift? Why?
- What do you think of shopping on the internet?. Here is what she was asked:
آزمون آیلتس در ارمنستان و اسپانیا
تست واقعی آیلتس جنرال در انگلستان اکتبر 2011
تست اسپیکینگ آیلتس در استرالیا
IELTS test in Pakistan – October 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS Speaking test in Melbourne, Australia – September 2011
IELTS test in Western Australia – September 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS Speaking test in the UAE – September 2011
IELTS test in Melbourne, Australia – September 2011 (General Training)
IELTS Speaking test in the USA – September 2011
IELTS test in Algeria – September 2011 (General Training)
IELTS Tips from a Band 8.5 Scorer
IELTS test in Russia – September 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS test in Taiwan – September 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS Speaking test in Hyderabad India – August 2011