The topics and questions below were shared by S, who took hisin Bahrain recently. S didn’t remember much about listening and reading, but he did remember the questions from writing and speaking.
Section 1. A conversation between a man and a woman on participation in a new course.
Section 2. A conversation of two students about their project.
Sections 3 and 4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. Several advertisements.
Passages 2-4. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
A friend is having a party at home and asked you to help him/her in the preparation. Write a letter and say
- How would you help him/her?
- What will you bring to the party?
- When will you be free to see him/her?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some people believe that keeping pets is beneficial while others believe it is a bad idea. Discuss both views and include your own opinion.
- What is your name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Tell me about the apartments you live in.
- What are the advantages of living in it?
- What changes will you do there to make it your home?
- Do people keep birds in your area?
- Do people kill birds in your country?
Describe a music event that you saw live or on TV. Please say
- What was the event about?
- How did you find out about it?
- Why was it so interesting?
- What do you think about the popularity of music amongst children?
- Is Western music popular in your country?
- What is the long term impact of listening to Western music?
آزمون آیلتس در ارمنستان و اسپانیا
تست واقعی آیلتس جنرال در انگلستان اکتبر 2011
تست اسپیکینگ آیلتس در استرالیا
IELTS test in Pakistan – October 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS Speaking test in Melbourne, Australia – September 2011
IELTS test in Western Australia – September 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS Speaking test in the UAE – September 2011
IELTS test in Melbourne, Australia – September 2011 (General Training)
IELTS Speaking test in the USA – September 2011
IELTS test in Algeria – September 2011 (General Training)
IELTS Tips from a Band 8.5 Scorer
IELTS test in Russia – September 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS test in Taiwan – September 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS Speaking test in Hyderabad India – August 2011