Our anonymous friend from Dubai shared all she remembered about the IELTS exam she recently took:
Section 1. A conversation about a birthday party and two options to choose from in terms of food and cost.
Section 2. Labeling switches of water heater in a hotel room.
Section 3. Comparison of ecological courses and lectures in two different universities including the length of the course, trips and so on.
Section 4. Archeological diggings of Roman ruins and artifacts found around Europe.
Passage 1. Experiments on animals using natural curing techniques.
Passage 2. About a writer, who wrote some books on management techniques, and boss / employee behavior patterns.
Passage 3. Archiving by the help of the internet, its drawbacks and researches about how long the information be available on the internet.
Writing task 1 (a report)
There was a bar chart showing the amount of magazines sold per person in 5 countries in 1995, 2005 and predictions for 2015.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Even though developing countries receive financial help, poverty is still an issue. Some say they should be receiving other kind of help, to eliminate poverty. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give examples and suggest what other form of help can be offered.
- What is your name?
- Where do you live?
- Is it a village or a city?
- Do you like the place? Why?
- How long have you been living there?
- How do you organize your time?
- What do you do in your leisure time?
- What would you do if you had more free time?
- Have you learned how to organize your time?
- Describe one of your methods.
- What do you prefer, to watch a film at home or in the cinema? Why?
- What type of shows did you prefer when you were child and what shows do you like now?
- What do you think about video games for children?
- What do you think about children’s games and sport?
- Which are better: indoor or outdoor sports?
- What sport is the best for children?
- Have you spent much time with children?
Tell me about a child you know. Please say
- How do you know him/her?
- Describe him/her.
- Talk about his/her personality.
آزمون آیلتس در ارمنستان و اسپانیا
تست واقعی آیلتس جنرال در انگلستان اکتبر 2011
تست اسپیکینگ آیلتس در استرالیا
IELTS test in Pakistan – October 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS Speaking test in Melbourne, Australia – September 2011
IELTS test in Western Australia – September 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS Speaking test in the UAE – September 2011
IELTS test in Melbourne, Australia – September 2011 (General Training)
IELTS Speaking test in the USA – September 2011
IELTS test in Algeria – September 2011 (General Training)
IELTS Tips from a Band 8.5 Scorer
IELTS test in Russia – September 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS test in Taiwan – September 2011 (Academic Module)
IELTS Speaking test in Hyderabad India – August 2011