IELTS test in Sofia, Bulgaria – July 2011 (General Training)
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to a friend in a foreign country. Ask him/her
- What kind of job would you be able to get there?
- Why would you want to work there?
- What are the working conditions there?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some people believe that giving a weekly allowance will help children to succeed in life when they grow up. Do you agree or disagree?
- What is your name?
- Please state your full name.
- Do you work or study?
- What city are you from?
- Do you think this is a good place to live in?
- Do you like movies?
- When you were a child what kind of movies did you like to watch?
- What do you think about art?
- Did you like painting when you were a child?
- What were you writing as a child?
Talk about an activity that you do to keep yourself healthy. You should say:
- what this activity is,
- when you do it,
- where you do it,
- whether you would recommend this to others and why.
I was asked more questions on the topic above.