IELTS Speaking test in Kuwait – July 2011
The Speaking questions below came straight from Kuwait, where our friend V recently took his IELTS test.
- Describe the place where you live.
- What room do you like the most?
- Would you like to change something there?
- Do you like the color scheme of the place?
- What colors did you like as a child?
- What colors do you dislike?
- What colors would you apply in your house?
Describe a musical event that you have attended or seen on TV, please say:
- What event was it?
- Where was it?
- Did you enjoy it?
- Do people in your country accept international music?
- Does your country see some importance in music?
- Is it common for children in your country to learn music?
- Do you think that music or playing an instrument should be taught in school?
- What art or craft did you learn in school?
- What art would you like to learn in the future?