IELTS Speaking test in Australia – May 2011
Below you will find the Speaking questions shared by our kind friend P who took her test in Australia:
- What is your name?
- Are you a student?
- Would you like to continue your studies in the future?
- Have you made any art or handicraft items in your childhood?
- Please describe them.
- What weather do you like most? Why?
- How is Australian weather different from Indian weather?
- The weather is changing every year, is it happening in your country as well?
- Who do you think is responsible for this?
Talk about a journey you would like to take outside of your country in the future. Please say
- Where would you like to go to?
- Why have you selected this location?
- Who would you like to accompany you?
- Do you agree that it is beneficial to visit different countries with different cultures?
- What are the qualities a traveler should possess?