IELTS Speaking test in Vietnam – June 2011
The Speaking questions below were shared by our kind friend J, who took his IELTS exam in Vietnam:
- Can you tell me your full name?
- Please describe your apartment.
- What do you like about it?
- Is there anything you would like to change in the apartment?
- Is color important when you buy things? Why?
- Do you like dark or light colors? Why?
- How important were colors to you when you were a child?
- Do you like your name?
- Have you ever wanted to change your name?
- Who is the one that usually names a child in your country?
- Tell me about the tradition of giving names in your country.
Talk about a character that you admire from your childhood. Please say
- Who was he/she?
- What was he/she like?
- What did he/she do?
- Explain why you admire this character.
- What types of characters do adults usually admire these days? Why?
- Why do people still admire the character even if they know it’s not real?
- What are the characteristics of an actor that is widely admired?
- How much can a character from a movie affect our real life? Why?