IELTS Speaking test in Cairo, Egypt – July 2011
The speaking questions below were shared by our kind friend A from Egypt.
- What is your name?
- What is your country of birth?
- Do you work or study?
- What are your plans for after study?
- How do you spend your free time?
- Do you spend a lot of time with family and friends?
- Do you have meals with your family?
Talk about something unusual that you did recently. Please say
- What was it?
- With whom did you do it?
- Why did you do it?
- Do you think it is important to do unusual things? Why?
- What do you think about money spent by the government on film making and leisure activities?
- Do you think it is economically sound?
- What is your opinion about the cinema business?
- What do you think about people living longer?