IELTS test in Taiwan – September 2011 (Academic Module)
Our kind friend from G from Taiwan has shared some information about his IELTS exam. He didn’t remember much about the Listening or Reading, but we have his Writing and Speaking questions:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a line graph describing data on marriages.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people believe that advertisements targeting children may have negative effects on them, and suggest banning such advertisements as a solution. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- Do you like swimming?
- Why do you like it?
- Would you recommend swimming for children?
- Do you like taking photographs?
- What kind of photographs do you like?
Talk about the kind of clothes you prefer. Please say
- What kind of clothes do you like?
- Why do you like that particular kind?
- Where do you buy such clothes?
- More questions about fashionable clothes.
- Will you go shopping for clothes or buy them online?
- Do you think clothes can affect people’s behavior?