IELTS Speaking test in Chennai, India – June 2011
Shared by a kind student B (thank you!), here comes a recent Speaking test from Chennai, India:
- What is your full name?
- Do you work or study?
- What are the major responsibilities in your job?
- Are you happy with your job?
- Would you like to continue doing it in years to come?
- Do you like birds?
- Do birds play a major role in your country?
- Do you want to protect birds? Why?
- What species of birds do you know?
- How often do you see them?
Describe your neighbor. Please say
- Who is that person?
- How long do you know him/her?
- How often do you meet him/her?
- Please describe him/her.
- Why do we need to have good relationship with neighbors?
- What are the advantages of having neighbors?
- What are the disadvantages of having neighbors?
- Why don’t city people know their neighbors?
- Do you think there is a difference between rural and city neighbors?
- What are the main activities of people in your community?
- How well are they getting together on each occasion?
- Is there a chance people will get into quarrels in your community?
- Does wealth play a major role in categorizing your neighbors?