IELTS test in Pakistan – October 2011 (Academic Module)
Our kind friend N from Pakistan shared her IELTS exam. Even though N didn’t remember the Reading or the Listening part, she had a good recollection of the writing and speaking questions:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given two bar graphs showing weekly spending of households on eight items between 1957 and 2007.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some argue that teaching students of different abilities in one classroom isn’t beneficial. Discuss and give your own opinion.
- Where are you from?
- Which room of your house do you like the most? Why?
- What do you want to change in your house?
- Which season do you like the most? Why?
- Which season is good for work?
- Do you think the weather is going to change globally?
- Is the weather in your hometown changing? Why?
Describe a garden you have visited. Please say
- Where is it?
- Why did you like it?
- Why do you like to go there?
- Do you think old cities should have parks?
- Do you think we should pay admission fee for entering public parks?
- Do you think parks are needed in big cities?