IELTS Speaking test in India – May 2011
Our friend H from Ahmedabad, India shared his speaking questions below. Thanks to the contributor!
- Can I see your passport?
- What is your full name?
- How can I call you?
- Where are you from?
- What are you doing? Do you work or study?
- What kind of work is it?
- Do you like people around you at work? Why?
- What is your first priority, doing your work or working with people?
Talk about a historical place you have visited lately. Please say
- When did you go there?
- Whom was it with?
- What did you like there the most?
- Why do people visit historical places?
- Do you think reading about a historical place is better than actually visiting it?
- How do you promote historical places in your country? Why?
- Do you think the government should repair such buildings? Why?
- What types of historical places do you / other people normally visit?