IELTS Speaking test in Romania – February 2011
IELTS Speaking questions from Romania were shared by our kind friend N. Here they are:
- Tell me your full name please.
- What is your native city/town?
- Did you learn about the history of your city at school?
- What is your city famous for?
- How did you learn English?
- What other languages can you speak?
- Is there any language you would like to learn in the future? Why?
- Do you like movies?
- What kind of movies do you like?
Talk about a celebration which is important in your country, please say
- Why is it important?
- Why do people celebrate it?
- Why is it important to you?
- How do you celebrate it?
- How can young people learn about the traditions of their country?
- Do you think that young people are still interested to find out about their local traditions?
- Do you think that religious festivals should be celebrated at school? Why?
- What will happen to the local traditions in 100 years? Do you think that they will survive?