IELTS Speaking test in El Salvador – March 2011
The following questions were shared by J who took his IELTS exam in El Salvador. Here is what he remembered:
- What is your full name?
- May I see you ID?
- What do you want me to call you?
- Do you work or study?
- Do you enjoy dancing?
- When was the last time you have visited a place where people were dancing?
- Do you like watching dancing programs on TV?
- Do you enjoy watching movies?
- How frequently do you go to see a movie?
Describe a piece of clothing that someone bought for you. Please say
- What was it?
- Who bought it for you?
- Why did he/she buy it?
- When was it given to you?
- How frequently is this person buying collar shirts for you?
- Why do you think clothes made by designers are expensive?
- Are people in your country buying this type of clothes?