IELTS Speaking test in Australia – March 2011
The Speaking questions below were shared by R who wrote to us after her IELTS exam in Australia. Here is what she remembered:
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Do you work or study?
- How important is this job to you? How about the the people you work with?
- Do you like flowers? Why or why not?
- What is the meaning of flowers in your country?
Talk about an expensive item that you bought, please say
- What was it?
- When did you buy it? Why?
- Where did you buy it?
- Do you think people are spending a lot today? Why?
- What does influence people in their shopping habits?
- Is it good to spend a lot?
- What do people enjoy buying the most these days?
- Do you think people today are becoming more materialistic than in the past?