IELTS test in Malaysia – July 2011 (Academic Module)
Passage 1. Eco-tourism.
Passage 2. About recycling.
Passage 3. A text on heritage.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We had pie charts comparing the amount of hours spent by male versus female workers, and employees versus self-employed in the UK in 2007.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays, many countries have advanced science and new technologies. There are also many artists, such as painters and writers. In your opinion, what things can art tell us about life that science can not? Give reasons and examples.
- What is your name?
- Do you work or study?
- What part of your job is exciting?
- Which is more important – your job or the people you work with?
Describe an adventurous person that you know or read about. Please say
- Who is this person?
- Why do you find him/her an adventurer?
- What can you learn from him/her?
- What do you consider adventurous/challenging?