IELTS Speaking test in Germany – April 2011
Our kind friend M shared the questions she was asked in her IELTS Speaking exam in Germany:
- What is your full name?
- What shall I call you?
- Where are you from?
- Do you like visiting museums?
- When did you visit a museum last time?
- What do you think about selling souvenirs in museums?
- Where do young people meet these days?
- Is there a difference between the meeting place of the young generation and the old generation?
- Where did you use to meet your friends?
Describe a teacher from your school that made an impression on you, please say
- who the teacher was,
- describe the teacher,
- explain why you remember this teacher.
- What are the qualities needed to be a good teacher?
- What are the advantages of being a teacher?
- What are the problems teachers face in school?
- How can governments help teachers?