تست اسپیکینگ آیلتس در استرالیا
IELTS Speaking test in Australia – October 2011 IELTS Speaking test in Australia – October 2011
The Speaking questions below were shared by Y who recently took an IELTS exam in Australia:
- Where do you live?
- What parts of the house do you like the most?
- Which part of the house would you like to change?
- What are the benefits of computers?
- How do they help in our daily lives?
- What more would you like to learn about computers?
Describe something interesting/unusual that you did in your free time. Please say
- What did you do?
- Who was there with you?
- Why did you do it?
- What is the interesting/unusual part about it?
- What is the relationship between leisure and economy?
- How does economy benefit from people’s leisure activities?
- Do men and women enjoy the same type of leisure activities?