IELTS Speaking test in Sydney, Australia – April 2011
Below are the questions that our friend V remembered from her IELTS exam in Sydney, Australia.
- What is your full name?
- Are you working or studying?
- What was the most interesting subject in your study?
- When was the last time you watched a concert on TV?
- What is the difference between viewing a concert on TV and attending a live concert?
- Would you like to join the concert?
- Do you think public holidays are important? Why?
- What is the public holiday you like the most?
- What do you do on public holidays?
Describe a person you want to go traveling with. Please say
- Who is this person?
- How did you meet him/her?
- Where do you want to go with him/her?
- Why would you go there with him/her?
- What are the benefits of traveling?
- Do you think it is important to travel?
- Should young people go out traveling, when they finish school?
- Do you prefer to travel alone or with others?
- What are the advantages of traveling alone?
- Are there any problems related to traveling with others?