IELTS Speaking tests in Malaysia and Nigeria – March 2011
Our kind friends S and K sent us the Speaking questions that they were asked in their exams in Malaysia and Nigeria.
Speaking test 1
- Do you live in a rural or urban area?
- Do you like it there, and why?
- Do you think that people sometimes need time to be alone?
- Why do you think so?
- Do you think it is easy to find time to be alone, nowadays?
- Do you think that choosing a gift is easy?
- Do you prefer to receive or to give gifts, and why?
Tell me about a peaceful place that you like, please say
- Where is the place located?
- What is this place?
- How did you come to know about the place?
- Why do you like that place?
- Noise levels in urban area becoming a problem. How do you think this can be reduced?
Speaking test 2
- What is your name?
- What should I call you?
- May I see your ID?
- Do you live in a city or a village?
- What do you like the most about your home town?
- Lets talk about painting, what kind of painting did you do as a child?
Talk about the oldest person that you know. Please say
- Who is he/she?
- How old is he/she?
- What does he/she do?
- When did you see him/her last time?
- What is the attitude towards aged people where you live?
- Do you think it has changed over time and why?