IELTS test in Australia – March 2011 (General Training)
The IELTS exam below was shared by our kind friend K from Australia. K remembered the following topics and questions:
Section 1. Job advertisement for a manufacturing company.
Section 2. About restoration works.
Section 3 and 4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. Championship event in testing of memory.
Passage 2. Choir groups.
Passage 3. Art class.
Passage 4. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You have been asked to organize a farewell party for a colleague who is leaving the company. Write a letter to your boss and say
- what the date, time and venue of the event are.
- recommend types of food to be served.
- what kind of entertainment will be available.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
The noise levels have impacted the quality of our life, what are the causes of this problem and what should be done to solve it?
- State your full name.
- Are you working or studying?
- What is you job?
- Is it easy to find a job like this here?
- Why do young people find it difficult to find a job?
Talk about your last holidays. Please say
- Do you like to go on holidays?
- Where do you like to go to?
- Do you prefer to travel alone or with others?
- What do you do on your holidays?
- Is there another job that you would like to do?
- Where would it be?