IELTS test in France – April 2011(General Training)
The Writing and Speaking parts of the IELTS exam in France were shared by our friend N (thanks!), here they are:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
A construction company finished renovations at your home recently. You are not happy with their work. Write a letter to complain to the manager about this matter. In your letter explain
- What type of repairs were done?
- What are you not happy about?
- What do you suggest, as a solution?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Many people want their country to host an international sporting event. Others believe that international sporting events bring more problems than benefits. Discuss both views and include your opinion, supported by examples.
- What is your name?
- Do you work or study?
- Do you like your job?
- What part of your job do you like the most?
- What is the best time of the day for your work?
- What makes your job interesting?
- How would you prefer to spend your time after work?
Talk about the thing that you wanted and you had to wait and save money to purchase. Please say
- What was it?
- When did you buy it?
- Why was it important to you?
- What items are popular now in the market?
- What will be the market like in the near future?
- What do city people think about rural people, as far as shopping is concerned?
- Do you agree that people like to shop?
- Why do people like to shop?
- Do you like shopping?
- What type of shopping do you prefer?