IELTS Speaking test in Melbourne, Australa – April 2011
The following questions were shared by S after his recent Speaking test in Melbourne. Enjoy!
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- What kind of work is it?
- Do you like it?
- Are you interested to continue doing this kind of job?
- What is your name?
- Who gave you the name?
- Do you like your name?
- Do you want to change your name?
- Who usually names children in your country?
- What is the tradition of naming children in your country?
- Do you prefer to sit together as a family for a meal?
- What are the benefits of it?
- How do you usually eat in your country?
Talk about a park you have visited lately. Please say
- When did you go there?
- Whom was it with?
- What did you like there the most?
- Why do you choose to talk about that park?
- What is your opinion about planting trees?
- Is it necessary to teach children about tree planting?
- What do you consider a major threat for plants and trees?