IELTS Speaking test in Dubai, UAE – April 2011
The speaking questions below were shared by our kind friend I after his IELTS exam in Dubai, UAE.
- What is your name?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- What is your job?
- What is important to you, the people you work with or the work that you do?
- Do you like animals?
- Which are the common animals that are made pets in your home country?
- Which wild animal in your country are you afraid of?
- Which animals do you think are a help?
- Do you think people spend more time inside or outside their houses?
Talk about a child that you know. Please include the following points in your speech:
- Describe your relationship with that child.
- Explain what he/she looks like.
- How do you feel about that child?
- Discuss why you choose to talk about this child.
- Are grandparents important these days?
- Is there any difference between being a parent in the old times and today?
- How are the expectations different?
- Do you think children at school learn more than at home?
- What can schools / universities do to better prepare children for the real life?