IELTS Speaking test in Taiwan – May 2011
The Speaking questions below were shared by Y from Taiwan. Thanks to the contributor!
- What is your name?
- Do you work or study?
- What is more important to you, the job or people you work with?
- Do you think people in your country do lots of housework?
- Do you like to do housework? Why?
- Do you like flowers?
- Do flowers mean anything in your country?
- Do people in your country send flowers to one another?
Talk about the books you like to read. Please say
- What kind of books do you like to read?
- When did you start to read?
- Why do you read these books?
- Do people read a lot in your country?
- Why don’t people read?
- What do they usually read?
- Why do they read magazines or comic books instead of books?
- What’s the difference between the books for adults and for children?
- Do you think imagination is important for people who read?
- If people don’t read, will they start to read in the future? Why?